Clivion Inc offer 1 year warranty for manufacturer’s defective frames, only for retail customers.The customer is responsible for cost of shipment to us.
WHAT IS COVERED BY WARRANTY:
- For lens purchases, bubbles or imperfections in lens coating
- Premature flaking or deterioration of frame coating
- Frame soldering defects of temple hinges and/or barrels
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY (EXAMPLES):
- Edged lenses
- Normal wear and tear (including scratches and abrasions, broken hinges)
- Damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, improper use or storage of product
- Damage caused by chemicals (hair spray, cologne, window cleaner, alcohol, etc…)
- Damage caused by unauthorized modifications
- or repairs
All non-defective frames, except for special ordered items, discounted items and closeout items, can be return or exchange within 6 months from the original purchase. only for retail customers. Return of discontinued items and closeout items will just give half price credit.
All frames being returned must be in good resalable condition including the frame, the backing card, the case, and also the original invoice. Promotional items must also be returned as well.
There is a 20% restocking fee for frame being returned after a period of 6 months. All frames return after 1 year will have no value.
Return frames must be received by our receiving department before any credit and replacement are issued.
We are not responsible for returned merchandise not belong to our company, and the returned merchandise will be discarded in 10 days after we receive it.